1. How do I register?
You can register online here.
2. How can I make payment?
After you have completed registration, online payment can be made with PayPal, VISA and MasterCard. All applicable taxes are included in the pricing.
3. Do I need to register again if I have registered my interest prior to the start of online registration?
For those participants who have registered your interest, we will send you an email to complete the sign up and payment. You do not need to sign up through the event portal again.
4. How much are the registration fees? Will there be any early bird discount?
Click here for registration fees and eligible discounts.
5. Can I make changes to my personal particulars after submitting my registration?
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants can proceed to make any change before the deadline on 21 September 2019.
6. Why is it that I have not received my confirmation slip despite registering and making payment?
There could be several reasons:
Your registration was not successful
The confirmation slip might have been diverted to the “Junk” folder
The email has been blocked by your mail server and / or treated as spam
There might have been an error in your email address
Please send us an email at email@example.com with the following information:
Please allow at least 3 - 5 working days for us to get back to you.
7. Do I need to fill up any relevant indemnity declaration form and require parental/guardian consent if I’m below the age of 18?
Yes, participants below the age of 18 and above 4 are required to seek parental/guardian consent. They would need to acknowledge during the registration steps during registration, failing which, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse race entry to the participant.
8. Can I transfer my registration to another person?
No. Race entries are strictly non-transferable. All registered participant's personal details such as medical condition are tagged to the race entry and competing on behalf of the registered participant is not permitted. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the race entry and/or refuse entry into the start pen for transferred race entry.
9. Is the payment gateway secure?
Yes. Our site is SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) coded, a security protocol that is used and reflected by HTTP Secure (https) in the website address to represent a secure connection.
10. Do I get a refund if I choose not to participate after registration?
No. All race entries are strictly non-refundable upon payment.
11. How will I know if my entry has been accepted?
You will receive a confirmation slip upon your successful registration. Successful applicants will also be able to login here to print out your race confirmation slip. Note that you will need to produce your printed confirmation slip together with your NRIC/Passport when you collect your Race Entry Pack.
12. Can I authorise someone to collect my race pack on my behalf?
Yes, you can authorise another person to collect on your behalf. Please have the authorised person to bring along their identification document such as NRIC or passport and your confirmation slip.
About the Race
1. When will BFF Run 2019 be held?
6 October 2019, Sunday.
2. Where will the run be held?
Bedok Reservoir Park - Reservoir Lawn.
3. Will there be a Finisher T-shirt or Finisher Medal given out to participants?
All participants will get finisher medals after completion of the run or 2KM walk.
4. How many race categories are there?
There is only one competitive race category, the 8.6km Power Run. The other category is the non-competitive 4.3km Leisure run and 2km Build-For-Families (BFF) walk.
5. What is the minimum age to participate in the BFF Run 2019?
You have to be 13 years and above as of event day to participate in the 10km Individual OPEN. The minimum age for the fun run is 4 and above.
6. What time does the race start?
More details will be provided soon.
7. Will there be an official photographer?
8. Can I skate or cycle during the race instead?
9. Can I bring along my pets?
You cannot bring along your pets during the run.
10. Is there baggage service during the run?
Yes. There will be baggage service at the event race village.
11. What is a Race Pack?
It is a pack containing necessary items for your race. This includes your race identifier, an event running tee and other items.
12. Where and when is the BFF Run 2019 Race Pack Collection point?
Click here to refer to the event detail page.
13. Is there a timing installed during the run?
Participants running 8.6 KM will be issued with race bibs with timing and their completion times will be uploaded on the website after the race.
14. What if I am injured during the run or otherwise unable to finish the run?
First aiders will be deployed along the route. Participants who are in need of immediate attention can alert the route marshals.
15. Is there a cut-off time for late comers at start line for BFF Run 2019?
The cut-off time at start point for each category is 30mins after flag-off.
16. Where can we park during the run?
Click here to refer to the event detail page.